- All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
- Pocket sized USB sensor, 3 in 1 device enrolment, authentication and identification, Ergonomic solution, easy to use and highly reliable
- Performance and strengh thanks to optical technology and Morpho?s last algorithms, Morpho?s fingerprint certified N°1 by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Extensive security features, including encryption, FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant Feature Extractor & Matcher onboard, FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- USB Fingerprint devices for highly secure desktop applications
- ASIN: B07G4HD4FP
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices. They use Morpho's patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy. The Morpho Smart 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications. MorphoSmart devices are small USB fingerprint sensors of high quality which enable to enrol, authenticate and identify users. Thanks to the optical technology combined with Morpho?s last algorithms, they easily match users expectations of performance and strengh. Unlike any other ?swipe? sensors, the MSO 1300 V3 / E3 optical sensor allows a high quality fingerprint capture with a large enrolment surface.