- Without RD Servile ,3M brand name changed to gemalto for cogent
- Un Register device without RD driver software,Without Driver CD, driver may be downloaded from internet including google
- Size: 6.9cm x 6.1cm x 5.1cm. Weight: 220gm Material: Aluminium casing, 480 x 320 pixels
- Resolution:- 500ppi, 8-bit 256 level grayscale 10 frames/second image capture
- USB 2.0 data and power, compatible with windows 2000, xp and above
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.5 x 6 cm ; 259 g
- Item model number: CSD200
The CSD 200, 3M Cogent's single-digit optical fingerprint scanner, is housed in a durable and compact casing and captures high quality flat impressions in a fast, reliable, and easy-to-learn way. Its advanced optical system enhances ambient light rejection. The standard power USB 2.0 connection allows for easy integration with new or existing applications while eliminating excess cables and the need for an image-capture board. The durable, lightweight, and ergonomic design allows the CSD 200 to be portable without compromising image quality. The CSD 200 is also available in an OEM version. It can be combined with the Cogent SA-4 SecurASIC OEM module to facilitate integration of a biometric component into existing or new products. The CSD 200 is FBI PIV-071006 and FIPS 201 PIV certified. The CSD 200 driver includes auto capture, adjustable brightness, contrast, and gain capabilities. This robust and cost-effective solution has low maintenance requirements and a large active platen area, which make it ideal for network biometric authentication, authenticating biometric travel documents, and identity verification.This device doesn't comes with license software and that also couldn't be sold without KYC details of the buyer.