- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies and 8MP front facing camera,Corning's Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution; ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (<0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage) and dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
It?s about time for a smartphone without compromises. A smartphone conceived and built by tech enthusiasts, hand-in-hand with users. A smartphone born from amazing technology, design, and innovation. Not all fast charging technologies are created equal. Dash Charge for the OnePlus 3 is faster, safer, cooler - and simply better - than any other charging technology available today. Providing you a day?s power in half an hour, Dash Charge will change the way you think about charging. Our 16MP camera boasts lightning-fast shutter speed, snappy autofocus, and intelligent software to deliver an unmatched user experience. Cutting-edge noise reduction technology ensures that every shot is sharp and crisp, while two advanced stabilization methods prevent unwanted shakes and movements. Capture that stunning photo or video, every time. We packed 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM into the OnePlus 3. Overkill? Maybe. Awesome? Yes. The top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and Adreno 530 GPU make apps, games, and other intensive applications a breeze. Dual nano SIM support means you?ll always be connected, and with our vivid 5.5? Optic AMOLED display, all of that power under the hood is just as nice to look at as it is to use.
Review from dpreview.com
The Economic Times- "Its finally the flagship killer that we have been waiting for."
The Indian Express- ?The OnePlus 3, at the moment, appears to be a serious flagship killer as the brand has always intended its smartphones to be."
The Times of India- ?the OnePlus 3 is still one of the best Android handsets you can get right now in its price bracket, even if it's a tad steep.?
NDTV Gadgets 360- ?Gadgets 360 rates the phone a strong 9/10.?
Indian Express- ?A stylish smartphone with what is arguably one of the best Android cameras available at the moment. It is a flagship in every sense."
FoneArena - ?OnePlus is back with a bang. It offers better than flagship specs at an incredible price. The OnePlus 3 is one of the best smartphones of 2016 without doubt.?
India Today -?The Built quality of the phone is absolutely exquisite.?
GQ-? Dash charging is actually a big deal.?
Digit.in - "The OnePlus 3 can indeed juice up one day of battery life in 30 minutes flat".
|OS||OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow|
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 0.7 x 7.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||OnePlus 3|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WiFi|
|Special features||Dual SIM,GPS,Music Player,Video Player,Fingerprint sensor,Hall sensor,Accelerometor,Gyroscope,Proximity sensor,Ambient light sensor,eCompass,E-mail|
|Other camera features||16MP primary camera and 8MP front facing camera|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3000|
|Whats in the box||OnePlus 3, Screen Protector (pre-applied), Dash Charge Type-C Cable, Dash Charge Adapter, SIM Tray Ejector and Quick Start Guide|